Ride everything from Volcano Craters to Jungle BikePark in ultimate Southern - Eastern Asia mountain bike experience. We have teamed up with Loose Riders Travel and The Chill House to make sure you are safely guided, and comfortably accommodated for the whole trip.
This guided trip shows you the best MTB riding South-East Asia has to offer. Explore the untapped, epic descents of Chiang Mai, Thailand, smash out some Downhill laps at Bali's brand new BikePark then head over to Badung to ride mind - blowing jungle single track in one of the worlds least known BikeParks.
This Thailand-Indonesia package has a lot more to offer than just bike riding. You will explore the culture, food & nightlife at all 3 stops, as well as having plenty of time for world-class surf breaks, bungy jumping and cooking classes. The itinerary is designed to maximise time on your bike, however it can be customised to suit your every need.
- Trip Start/End Airport: Suvarnabhumi, Bangkok
- Trip Length: 16 days
- Time of Year: The trip operates from September - May
- Type of Riding: Downhill or Enduro, both uplift assisted.
- Level of Riding: Beginner to Expert, the trip can be catered accordingly.
- Guiding: From the first day airport pickup, to the last day airport drop-off you are fully guided. Our qualified and experienced guides are with you the whole trip making sure everything goes smoothly. All guides speak English, as well as some German & French.
What to bring
- Enduro or Downhill Bike (in box/bag)
- Bike Spares (Mech Hangers, brake pads etc)
- Summer Clothing
- Rain Jacket
- Bike Clothing
- Protective Clothing (Helmet/Pads etc)
- Swim Wear
- Money (Thai Baht/Indonesian Rupiah)
- Guiding from first day pick-up to drop-off
- All 6 internal/connecting flights
- All transport (Airport pickups/Transfers etc)
- All Uplifts/Shuttles/BikePark Access
- All Accommodation (double room)
- All Breakfasts ( + lunch & dinner in Bali)
Whats Not Included
- Flights to Bangkok (from country of origin)
- Lunch & Dinner (£2 - £5 average meal price)
- Visas (Free for EU citizens)
- Travel Insurance (Required)
BikeMorzine offers a price match Guarantee meaning there is nowhere we will be beaten on value.
2 People: £2050 GBP per person
4 People: £1915 GBP per person
6+ People: £1870 GBP per person
*Price are subject to fluctuate with the exchange rate