Morzine Grocery Delivery
Whether you are arriving late in resort tired & hungry, keen to quick breakfast and head straight out on the trails. Perhaps you are staying out of town with no car or simply don't fancy the admin of grocery shopping whilst on holiday? At Bike Morzine we're all about making your life easy, so let us take care of it.
We now offer a grocery delivery service for all of our Morzine properties, meaning you can arrive to a fully stocked fridge with all the items you want to kick start your holiday, with none of the hassle. We do charge a delivery fee for this service to cover our staff hours involved in collecting your shopping, dropping it off and stacking the shelves of your chalet, but can you put the price on a cold beer upon arrival and saving hours of your precious holiday time?
£50 delivery fee for shops up to 300EUR
£75 delivery fee for shops over 300EUR
How it works:
- Email us to arrange a collection time with our resort team for your arrival day
- Orders must be placed no less than 48 hours in advance of your arrival
- You create your order directly with the supermarket (more info below) and send us the confirmation email
- We will deliver your shop and unpack it ready for your arrival
How to order:
- We reccommend using google chrome to translate the page into your preferred language. How to do this.
- Head to the Carrefour Website
- Click on "Do my shopping"
- Select DRIVE
- Enter "Morzine" as the location and select store "Market Morzine"
- Select "Do My Shopping"
- At this stage you will have to create an account
- Do your grocery shop and choose a pick up time within the times we have discussed.
- Forward your confirmation email to us
- We'll take care of the rest!